Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Issue 25 PLAYING CATCH-UP

Diary published weekly since 2001
_______________________________________________

Hi All: Here it is Tuesday evening and I am only now trying to write last Saturday’s Diary. There was simply no time to get that issue out over the weekend. Most days I got up in the middle of the night for final preparations of my 8:30 AM seminars – the informative school did not end till late on Monday, so I simply ran out of time. The 50 seminars presented by a talented group of 21 experienced, seasoned RVers made for an outstanding three days & four nights at the RV Owners Lifestyle School, Okanogan College in Kelowna, BC. Evening events contributed to wonderful social relationships and making new-found friends. Being surrounded by awesome mountains and beautiful days for the most part considerably enhanced our stay. Cool

Late this afternoon (Tuesday) we arrived for a weeks stay at the scenic wonder of Radium Hot Springs – another of Canada’s Top Five RV Parks. This has been an outstanding week and a half; but I am so far behind in cleaning up my email – over 200 in my inbox – of course most are Spam; posting blogs to RVing Canada; and adding pictures to Picasa albums of this superior destination; that I have decided to not post a full diary this week. Cool

So in a word, I am asking your forgiveness for the short blurb this week and I will try to provide a full concise Diary of our past two weeks of travels next week. Items such as driving from Calgary through the Rockies in an almost snow condition to all about our wonderful 4-days in Kelowna at the Holiday Park - one of Canada’s top-5 RV Parks. I will also include the ins and outs of the informative RV Owners Lifestyle School in Kelowna at the Okanogan College - an event every RVers should attend. It was definitely a ‘one-of-a-kind’ experience for the 188 students who took part (many attendees were brand new RVers – some did not even have an RV as yet). The instructors also learned from the many participants. Overall it is an event no one should miss – it always takes place late June. Cool

So in a word I am asking your forgiveness in not providing a full Diary this week. I have so much to share but I simply ran out of time – I do not seem to be able to gain any ground because playing catch-up is taking way too much time. Bottom line is we are both well and we are thoroughly enjoying our trip in the west. Scenery and climate for the most part has been so very, very, very memorable. Till next Saturday, we hope each of you are doing well and enjoying a fantastic summer of RVing. Take care P&J Cool Cool Cool

No comments: