Sunday, December 2, 2007

TIPS, HINTS AND GENERAL INFO FOR THIS WEEK

TIPS, HINTS AND GENERAL INFO
Issue 49

***This week I verified the majority of all the links on my RV WEBLINK PAGE – it will be finished early next week and then I have a ton more to add. Slow but sure RV Living.net is receiving a facelift. Some stories have also been updated – more soon.

***We visited the LOCAL FREIGHTLINER SHOP this week and they accepted a $25.00 gift card we received last March from the Florida rally. So Santa came early to John by donating several Freightliner parts and solutions for the LUXOR. Be sure to take advantage.

***Besides my Birthday dinner during the Explorer RV Club luncheon I (we) got a nifty new (big inside) black GE Toaster Oven. I do not need a lot of personal stuff and our roast chicken dinner sure tasted good last night. Thanks John! We do not use our convection oven very often and this provides a simple alternative because we can move the heat oudoors.

***I often write about the pluses of being a VERIZON customer – another plus, last Wednesday I received my new every two years FREE PHONE (value $199.00). John gets my neat old one. FYI Their Canada plan now has a new name – same plan costs but it is now called – ‘Nationwide Canada’. Story is on my site but send me an email for more details.

***FYI – PROPANE cost us $2.50 per gallon (park delivery). GAS at Wal*Mart today was $2.81 (or $.76 per litre).

***On the IMPORTANT THINGS WE ALL SHOULD KNOW FORUM I added several beneficial posts.

Tips include -
#1 GAS/FUEL FILLING TIPS to save money from an expert –
#2 Lead Warnings in the FOREVER LASTING LIPSTICKS
#3 A World Map of REAL TIME WORLD EVENTS highlights disasters & events we should be aware of, around the world and in your own backyard.


***With all the problems we Snowbird/Cdns have had with Exp Vu users must go through when we are in the south – one bright spot this Dec is they are playing 24/7 a neat Christmas fireplace video with continual music on Ch #279 called HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM EXPRESS VU.

***I keep receiving email from different companies asking me for vital secure info. If I am getting these, then others are too. They are all false – no legitimate company will ever ask for sensitive info by email. NEVER OPEN THESE OR PROVIDE ANY INFO. If you do you should change ALL your passwords and banking info. USER BEWARE!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SORRY DUE TO LENGTH THERE ARE NO SEPARATE PROMOS. Have a great week everyone.
_____________________________________

No comments: